Incredible news and amazing progress!!
On July 25th the entire Daly City council plus their city attorney, held a public meeting on Zoom. Everyone was welcome to comment and ask questions.
Per the city’s standard practices, the agenda was announced a few days before to the public. We are grateful for everyone who could watch the meeting live or chose to take part in the discussion.
Definite proof that our co-op is the best solution!!!
To see the link that proves our Daly City government agrees with your fellow residents in FRAC, and wants this park to transfer to the Co-op, PRESS THIS LINK and skip to 52:11 when agenda item 15 is discussed and overwhelmingly approved.
We know you love this park. Let’s keep fighting to own it.
The Franciscan Resident Advisory Committee has been working hard to help all residents by signing up homeowners to be Co-op Members.
• Because we want to prevent high rent increases that will come if the park isn’t reassessed as a non-profit.
• Because we want Park Management controlled by residents instead of wealthy developers or predatory mobile home corporations.
• Because we want to stay in our homes and save our senior and low income neighbors.
• Because we know it works: thousands of co-ops have been created to protect mobile home communities all across this nation.
• Because we want to be Owners, not Renters.
Now, take a breath.
Imagine this park as a vibrant community again. A park with management that cares and listens to you. A park with reliable electricity, water, and safe streets. A park with affordable rent and lush, green trees. A place you are proud to call home.
If you haven’t joined yet now is the time. We are getting closer to closing everyday! And property values will only continue to rise. This TRULY is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
There’s a reason the overwhelming majority of park homeowners signed up for the power of a co-op.
Now is the time to become a co-op member and live in a mobile home park that is resident-owned and operated. Signing up for membership will lock in your membership fee at the low price of $2,500. The cost-saving promissory note option is still available.
Please JOIN US today, because once FRAC receives final loan terms from our lender, Co-op membership costs could increase and the promissory note option could disappear.